- The proud king of the moles dispatches a warrior mole on a quest of terror and destruction.
- Deep down in the bowels of the mole lair, this hulking brute of a mole devours a few poor earthworms foolish enough to be caught alive.
- Two moles rest to gain energy for their next day of mischief and mayhem.
- Ever watchful, a pair of moles guard the underground entrance to the lair.
- Always eager to shed blood, two combatants spar in the tournament pit. One mole looks on, eyes straining eagerly towards the violence before it.
- The larder of the moles, always in need of restocking.
- Two moles leave the safety of their lair to meet this need. The ever present dust-cloud hovers over the entrance; concealing the ruined earth, worm carcasses and dead plants scattered about.
- A fiendishly clever assassination attempt, hazarded by two brave young worms. Unfortunately for the worms, the rope snapped and the rock fell (flattening the two worms) but failed to pierce the earth above the kings head, merely dislodging a handful of stones which mildly irritated the king and resulted in one poor mole’s time in the brute’s den.